- Best way to measure progress as well as strengthens and weakness of players and overall team. Testing is done 2 to 3 times a year with a variety of tests. For example we test athletes on:
- 1 1/2 mile run (turf field)
- 120 yd dash
- T-test (10 yd x 10 yd)
- Bench press ( 1 rep and 3 rep)
- Push up (30 seconds)
- Full sit up (30 seconds)
- Vertical (no step and 1 step)
- Broad jump
- 10 minute sprint test
- Down and back twice (40 sec for 4 minutes)
- Down back down (30 sec for 3 minutes)
- Down and back (20 sec for 2 minutes)
- Down court (10 sec for 1 minute)
Individual and team goals will be set after each testing session. Failing to meet goals or no improvement seen overall in test results a 20 minute individual work out will be included to assure meeting goals at next test date.
- Mile: endurance work out
- 120 yd dash: speed work out
- T-test: agility/coordination work out
- Bench press: upper body strengthening program
- Push up: upper body/core strengthening program
- Sit up: core/ low back strengthening program
- Vertical: plyobox work out
- Broad jump: core/low back/ leg strengthening program
- Sprint test: speed and endurance work out
Thomas, VanThof, Lesher Pick Up IWLCA All-Ameri...
Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse senior Annie Thomas was named to the IWLCA All-Americ...
Frazier Named USILA Scholar All-American
The United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (USILA) named recent Loyola University...
Golf Wraps Up Competition At NCAA Regional
Connor Flach shot a final-round 1-under par 71 on Saturday, and the Loyola University Maryland...
Syracuse Gets Past Women's Lacrosse, 10-7, In...
Kara Burke scored three goals and tied the Loyola University Maryland single-season record with...
Women's Eight Competes In Patriot League...
he Loyola University Maryland women's rowing team completed competition at the 2015 Patriot...
Burke Earns Capital One Academic All-District...
Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse senior Kara Burke added another honor to her name on ...
Women's Lacrosse Seniors Celebrate Commencement...
The Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse team gathered Thursday afternoon to celebrate a...
Wall Leads Golf In Second Round Of NCAA Regionals
Jeremy Wall shot 1-under 71 on Friday and helped the Loyola University Maryland men's golf team...
There are no upcoming events.
There are no event results at this time.