Oct. 30, 2012
• Loyola finished the regular-season 10-5-4, and 4-3-3 in the non-conference schedule.
• The 3rd seed Greyhounds are 6-2-1 in Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference play.
Scouting the Stags
• The Stags are coming off a 5-0 shutout Sunday against the Manhattan Jaspers, capturing a share of the MAAC season crown with the Marist Red Foxes.
• Lauren Reilly recorded her first career hat trick against the Jaspers, which helped the senior midfielder secure the top points for the Stags, with six goals and one assist.
• The only conference loss for the Stags came off a 4-1 game against Marist.
• Fairfield ends the regular season 11-5-2.
• Kathleen Early has played 1,068 minutes in the net for the Stags, stopping 49 shots for a .831 save percentage, while giving up 10 goals for a .84 goals-against-average.
Series with Fairfield
• Coming into the MAAC Semifinals, the Greyhounds lead the series 15-8-8.
• The Stags defeated the Greyhounds in September 2-1, and tied in double overtime 0-0 in the 2011 season.
• The last Loyola win was carded in 2010 with a 2-0 shutout against Fairfield.
• The last four games between the two teams have been decided by two or less goals.
• The MAAC Finals wlll be Sunday, Nov. 4, in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.