Sept. 23, 2013
• Loyola University Maryland has made eight appearances in the NCAA College Cup, including last season as the Greyhounds traveled to Durham, N.C. to take on the Duke Blue Devils in the first round.
• The 2013 season marks Loyola's inaugural season as a member of the Patriot League.
• Saturday, Sept. 21 was one for the record books. Loyola women's soccer was the first program in Greyhound history to compete in a conference game as a member of the Patriot League, when the green and grey hosted the College of the Holy Cross to a 1-0 loss.
Loyola Women's Soccer
• The Greyhounds are 1-6-1, loosing their last four games of the 2013 season.
• Six of Loyola's eight games have been determined by one goal decisions.
• Sophomore Charlotte Miller leads the offense with two goals and 14 shot attempts, while redshirt senior Katelyn McFadden has one goal and one assist.
• In goal, both senior Didi Haracic and junior Colleen Folan have seen time. The two average a 1.40 GAA, while combining for a .797 save percentage.
Last Time Out
• Loyola dropped to 1-6-1 on Saturday, Sept. 21, as the Greyhounds opened their conference action falling to College of the Holy Cross, 1-0, in a last minute goal.
• The Crusaders' Annie Galvin scored the lone goal with only 36 seconds remaining on the clock.
• Sophomore Charlotte Miller took a game-high three shots against the Crusaders, while Brooke Kerrigan and Katelyn McFadden added two each.
• Senior Didi Haracic played all 90 minutes in goal for the Greyhounds, recording eight saves during Saturday afternoon's contest.
Scouting the Colonials
• George Washington is coming off its second tie of the season, a 0-0 double-overtime contest against Mount Saint Mary's on Friday, Sept. 20.
• MacKenzie Cowley and Lina Proska lead the Colonials with two goals each, while Alex Neal and Jane Wallis both have one goal and one assist.
• In goal, Nicole Ulrick has played all 580 minutes, posting a 1.24 GAA and .714 save percentage.
Series with George Washington
• In the last meeting, the Greyhounds won their first game of the series against the Colonials, as Alex Reed scored her first collegiate goal in overtime at Ridley Athletic Complex.
• On Sept. 10, 2010, Reed took a cross from current redshirt senior Katelyn McFadden, turning past the defender and placing a shot into the bottom right corner of the goal.
• The last time Loyola traveled to George Washington, the Colonials defeated the Greyhounds 3-0 in March of 1997.
• Loyola continues its trio of road games as the Greyhounds travel to Colgate University on Saturday, Sept. 28 for a 4 p.m. matchup.
• The contest with the Raiders will mark Loyola's second Patriot League game of all-time.