Sept. 13, 2012
• The Loyola University Maryland women's soccer team is 3-1-2 in its first four games of the 2012 season and is unbeaten in its last four games.
• The Greyhounds return nine starters from last year's squad, including 2011 MAAC Offensive Player of the Year, Nichole Schiro.
Scouting the Explorers
• La Salle enters the contest with a 3-2-0 record this year, with wins over West Virginia, Iona and eton Hall. The Explorers have fallen to Washington and Portland.
• Eleven different Explorers have contributed a point for La Salle's so far this season, led by Kelsey Haycook's 11 points on five goals and one assist.
• Renee Washington and Courtney Niemiec lead the team with three assists each.
• In goal, Gabby Pakhtigian has played 433 minutes and has allowed eight goals for a 1.66 goals-against average. She has also saved 20 shots for a .714 save percentage.
Series with La Salle
• La Salle and Loyola have met four times in the history of the two programs, with the Explorers holding a 3-0-1 advantage.
• The teams met last season with the Explorers grabbing a 1-0 victory.
Scouting the Hawks
• Thirteen Hawks have contributed at least one point for Saint Joseph's this year, led by Mo Hawkins' six goals. Kayleigh Summers has a team-best two assists.
• In goal, Christine Neal has played all 650 minutes. She has allowed 12 goals for a 1.66 GAA and has saved 28 shots for a .700 save percentage.
Series with Saint Joseph's
• The Greyhounds have faced the Hawks three times, but not since 2004 when Loyola earned a 7-0 victory at Diane Geppi-Aikens Field.
• Loyola holds a 2-0-1 advantage in the all-time series with Saint Joseph's.
• The Greyhounds take to the road for back-to-back games at Stony Brook (Friday, Sept. 21 at 7 p.m.) and Fordham (Sunday, Sept. 23 at 1 p.m.).