Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse defeated Lehigh University, 13-8, in the Patriot League Semifinals on Friday, May 6, 2016. Frankie Kamely scored seven goals for the Greyhounds to tie a Patriot League Championships record.
Loyola women's lacrosse hosts the Patriot League Championships May 6-8, 2016, at Ridley Athletic Complex. The Greyhounds open play in the semifinals on Friday at 5 p.m. when they host Lehigh University.
Emily Clark scored the game-winning goal in overtime to lift Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse to a 14-13 victory over visiting Lehigh University on Saturday, April 16, 2016, at Ridley Athletic Complex.
Loyola University Maryland women's lacrosse defeated American University, 14-8, on March 15, 2016, at Ridley Athletic Complex.
Towson University women's lacrosse defeated Loyola University Maryland, 9-5, on Sunday, Feb. 28, at Ridley Athletic Complex.
Women's lacrosse hosted Towson Sunday, Feb. 28, for the 2016 home opener at Ridley Athletic Complex.
• All-Mid-Atlantic-Region Second Team ('17)
• All-Patriot League First Team ('17)
• Loyola's single-game (21) and single season (146) school record holder for draw controls
• All-Mid-Atlantic Region Second Team at midfield
• All-Patriot League First Team Midfielder
• Two-time Corvias Patriot League Midfield Player of the Week (4/3 and 5/1)
• Finished season ranked second in the NCAA in draw controls, winning 8.59 per game
• Had 14 draw controls at Princeton, one shy of older sister Taryn’s school record
• Won 50th career draw control vs. Georgetown
• Had nine draws vs. Boston University
• Broke older sister Taryn’s single-game school record of 15 draws by winning 20 at American
• By winning 20, she became the second player in NCAA Division I history to win at least 20 in a game
• Won 21 in next game vs. Colgate to tie Robert Morris’ Jessica Karwacki for second in NCAA single game records (Karwacki holds record at 24)
• Her 17th draw vs. Colgate was the 100th of career
• PL Midfield POW after American/Colgate week
• Reached double-digit draws for third-straight game vs. No. 11 Syracuse, winning 10
• Cracked into Patriot League’s single-season records for draws vs. Syracuse, moving season total to 95
• With 11 draws at Holy Cross, joined sister Taryn (’15) as only two players at Loyola with 100 draws in a season
• Won double-digit draws in five-straight games; at American (20), vs. Colgate (21), vs. Syracuse (10), at Holy Cross (11), and at Lehigh (14)
• Broke Loyola’s single-season draw record, previously held by older sister Taryn at 122 from 2014, by winning 123rd draw control vs. Lehigh
• Netted first career hat trick vs. Lafayette and added one assist and 12 draw controls in the game
• Led in assists three times
• Topped the team with the most draw controls in 14 games
• Had the most caused turnovers in two games
• Earned two hat tricks
• Had two games with four or more points
• Named to Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
• Played in 19 games and started in two throughout the season
• Made collegiate debut at No. 3 Syracuse and scored first career goal vs. the Orange
• Earned first career start at No. 16 Hopkins
• Won six draw controls in the game
• Had personal-best eight draws vs. Lehigh
• Included on Inside Lacrosse's Incoming Freshman Watch List
• Livingston County Athlete of the Year as a senior, runner-up as a junior
• MVP of Section 5 Sectional Tournament and Lacrosse All-Star game as a senior
• Livonia District Offensive MVP as a senior
• Two-time All-Greater Rochester
• Played club lacrosse for Lady Roc
• Also played soccer and basketball
• Older sister, Taryn, was a three-time All-American at Loyola and member of Team USA, also wore No. 18