• Played in 17 games before a season-ending injury
• Scored 56 points
• Scored a season-high nine points at Bucknell
• Grabbed a personal-best four rebounds at Boston University
• Dished out a career-high four assists at American
• Earned first career block at Norfolk State
• Played 28 games, starting the last eight
• Broke school record for 3-point field goal percentage, draining 42 of 100 attempts for a .420 percentage
• Logged 573 minutes, scoring 155 points with 45 rebounds
• Reached double-figures in scoring through six games, including three of the last five contests
• Poured in a season-best 19 points at Colgate, hitting a personal-best six 3-pointers
• Played a season-best 39 minutes at Holy Cross
• Averaged 5.5 points per game for the season and 9.9 as a starter
• Earned a spot on the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
Before Loyola: A native of England, played at Mercersburg (Pennsylvania) Academy as a sophomore, junior and senior… Averaged 16.4 points, 4.1 assists and 3.3 rebounds per game as a senior in 2015-2016 while shooting 42 percent from the field and 79 percent from the free-throw line… Posted averages of 17.8 points, 5.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game as a junior… Shot 90 percent from the line that season… Earned All-Mid-Atlantic Prep League (MAPL) and All-Independent-Parochial School League (IPSL) honors following the 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons… Helped Mercersburg win the Pennsylvania Independent Schools Athletic Association and the IPSL titles in 2015-2016, a year in which they were the MAPL runners-up… Was the team Most Valuable Player as a senior… Named to the Germantown Tournament All-Star team and won the tournament’s 3-point shooting contest… Also competed in cross country, tennis and track and field… Named the track and field team’s Most Improved Athlete in 2014-2015.
Personal: Attended Glebelands School in England prior to transferring to Mercersburg… Earned Commended and Distinguished Scholar honors in 2015-2016.