Colleen Marshall hit a 15-foot jumper with :00.1 left in regulation to give Loyola University Maryland women's basketball a 44-42 win over the U.S. Naval Academy in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated College of the Holy Cross, 58-45, on March 2, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated Colgate University, 55-38, on Sunday, Feb. 21, as the Greyhounds celebrated Women In Sports Day.
Highlights from the Greyhounds 2013-14 season
Navy tops the Greyhounds 74-50 at Reitz Arena
- Scored two 3-point field goals in the first three games of the season to become the first player since Nicole Krusen in 2010 to open the season with three-straight games scoring two or more treys
- Gave the Greyhounds a 3-point lead over William & Mary with under two minutes to play in the season opener, hitting her second trey of the matchup
- Recorded a career-high four steals at UMBC
- Took a spot in the starting lineup against the Georgetown Hoyas, playing for a season-high 28 minutes and scoring 12 points
- Scored a career-high 20 points (4-for-7 from 3-point range) to hand Lehigh its first Patriot League loss of the season
- Scored a season-best 13 points in back-to-back road games against Colgate and Holy Cross
- Came off the bench in Hamilton to put together a season-high collection of minutes, points, free throws, and assists
- Tied a season-high in rebounds, grabbing four defensive boards and tallying two steals at American
- Hit 100-percent of her shots from the field and the charity-stripe against Hartford, combining for six points in 16 minutes
- Went 2-for-6 from behind the arc in the season opener against Maryland
- Earned Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference All-Rookie Team honors
- Hit 100-percent of her shots from the charity stripe on seven separate occasions
- Ranked second on the team in free-throw percentage (76-percent)
- Led the bench in points as a freshman
- Recorded a season-best 12 points at Siena
- Grabbed a season-best six boards at Manhattan
- Registered back-to-back 10-point games versus Rider and Marist
- Tabbed nine points and two steals, hitting all five attempts from the free-throw line at Pitt
- Shot over 50-percent from the floor, behind the arc and the free-throw line, recording 10 points versus Lehigh
- Recorded first double-digit score in only her third game, scoring 10 points at UMBC
- Made collegiate debut against the Hartford Hawks
- Played four years of varsity basketball at St. Mary's Ryken, Riverdale Baptist and North Point High Schools
- Rated a three-star guard prospect by ESPNU HoopGurlz
- Member of ESPN's Top 100 Prospects
- Helped Riverdale Baptist to multiple tournament championships and national rankings
- Selected as the MVP of the More Than Basketball Mid-Season Basketball Showcase at the Riverdale Baptist Tournament
- Helped North Point High School win the SMAC Regional and District Championships
- Led North Point in scoring during the Maryland State Championships
- Was the North Point Player of the Year
- Selected for the Southern Maryland Athletic Conference All-League Team, All-Charles County and Washington Post All-Metro Team
- Played AAU for the Fairfax Stars for four years, helping them win the 2011 Nike Summer Showcase
- Helped Fairfax Stars advance to the Nike Gold Bracket title game in Orlando that same summer
- Inducted to the Fairfax Stars Hall of Fame
- Born in Ceiba, Pureto Rico
- Daughter of Rachelle and Alvin Logan
- Has one younger brother, Alvin, Jr.
- Member of the National Honor Society in high school
- Received the President's Education Award and was selected to Who's Who Among American High School Students
- Majoring in business administration
Strong 2nd, 3rd Quarters Push Women’s...
Loyola University Maryland outscored second-seeded Bucknell University, 36-16 in the second and...
Patriot League Semifinal Versus Bucknell Friday...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball will make its first-ever appearance in the Patriot ...
Marshall's Game-Winner Sends Women's Hoops To...
Senior Colleen Marshall drove the length of the floor and pulled back for the game-winning field ...
Women's Basketball Hosts Navy In Quarterfinals ...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball will host its first-ever Patriot League...
Tickets On Sale For Women's Basketball...
Thanks to victories in its final four regular-season games, the Loyola University Maryland women'...
Marshall, Perry Earn All-Patriot League Honors
Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball seniors Colleen Marshall and Jeneh Perry...
Women's Basketball Tops Holy Cross, Finishes...
The Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team used a strong second quarter to pull...
Final Women's Basketball Regular-Season Game...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball plays in its final game of the 2015-16 regular...
There are no upcoming events.