WBB vs. Bucknell
Colleen Marshall hit a 15-foot jumper with :00.1 left in regulation to give Loyola University Maryland women's basketball a 44-42 win over the U.S. Naval Academy in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated College of the Holy Cross, 58-45, on March 2, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated Colgate University, 55-38, on Sunday, Feb. 21, as the Greyhounds celebrated Women In Sports Day.
Highlights from the Greyhounds 2013-14 season
Navy tops the Greyhounds 74-50 at Reitz Arena
Loyola women's basketball hosted Women In Sports Day on February 23, 2014.
Loyola women's basketball hosted American on Field Trip Day 2014
Loyola women's basketball hosted the University of Pittsburgh on November 23, 2013.
- Led the Greyhounds and was 14th in the Patriot League in assists
- Handed out at least one assist in every game throughout the regular season
- Recorded 37 steals, 15th most in the league
- Scored 10-plus points in three of four non-conference games between November 24 and December 6
- Scored a team-best 15 points, shooting 3-for-3 from behind the arc against Final Four participant Maryland
- Tied a career-high, scoring 17 points versus Towson
- Assisted Colleen Marshall on four of her field goals against Boston University, leading to a single-game record for the guard
- Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
- Patriot League All-Rookie Team
- Anaconda Sports Patriot League Rookie of the Week on November 25 and January 27
- Averaged the most playing time of any rookie Greyhound to put on the green and grey uniform, playing 36.1 minutes per game
- Finished third on the team in points and second among freshmen in the Patriot League with 7.6 ppg
- Ranked first among the team in assists and the only freshman to sit among the top-10 in the league with 106 total
- At one point during her freshman career, she ranked seventh nationally for her impressive free-throw percentage, topping 94-percent in the first week of January
- Shot 84.5-percent from the free-throw line, good for fourth in the conference and the fifth-best percentage in Loyola single-season history
- Recorded 43 steals (1.4 per game), and ranked third among the league
- Capped off a two-week double-digit scoring effort at Holy Cross, scoring 16 point on 6-for-6 shooting from the charity stripe
- Shot 71.4-percent from the floor, recording her first 15-plus point game in collegiate action against Bucknell
- Scored 10-points in back-to-back games against Boston University and Lafayette, combining for seven assists and three rebounds
- Tabbed a career-high eight assists at Lehigh
- Scored a career-high 17 points versus Army
- Grabbed a season-high eight rebounds at Towson
- Made her collegiate debut at Maryland
- Earned a three-star guard ranking by ESPN HoopGurlz
- Was a 1,000-plus point scorer at Villa Maria Academy
- Received second-team All-State honors in Pennsylvania and first-team All-AACA honors as a senior
- Guided high school to the state semifinals and quarter finals in 2012
- Earned a spot on the All-State Third Team and All-AACA First Team as a junior
- In that same year, she was awarded the 2012 Girls Play by Play Classic MVP
- Guided Villa Maria to the 2011 AACA championship game, taking runner up in the tournament
- Played AAU with Comet Girls Basketball Club
- Also played soccer and ran track, where she helped the soccer team to the 2010 District Championships
- Daughter of Anthony and Nancy Mirarchi
- Has one sister, Christina
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, Student Council, Pennsylvania Math League and Children of Mary Service Program at Villa Maria Academy
- Earned distinguished academic honors in high school
- Majoring in business administration
Strong 2nd, 3rd Quarters Push Women’s...
Loyola University Maryland outscored second-seeded Bucknell University, 36-16 in the second and...
Patriot League Semifinal Versus Bucknell Friday...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball will make its first-ever appearance in the Patriot ...
Marshall's Game-Winner Sends Women's Hoops To...
Senior Colleen Marshall drove the length of the floor and pulled back for the game-winning field ...
Women's Basketball Hosts Navy In Quarterfinals ...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball will host its first-ever Patriot League...
Tickets On Sale For Women's Basketball...
Thanks to victories in its final four regular-season games, the Loyola University Maryland women'...
Marshall, Perry Earn All-Patriot League Honors
Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball seniors Colleen Marshall and Jeneh Perry...
Women's Basketball Tops Holy Cross, Finishes...
The Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team used a strong second quarter to pull...
Final Women's Basketball Regular-Season Game...
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball plays in its final game of the 2015-16 regular...
There are no upcoming events.