Colleen Marshall hit a 15-foot jumper with :00.1 left in regulation to give Loyola University Maryland women's basketball a 44-42 win over the U.S. Naval Academy in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated College of the Holy Cross, 58-45, on March 2, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated Colgate University, 55-38, on Sunday, Feb. 21, as the Greyhounds celebrated Women In Sports Day.
Highlights from the Greyhounds 2013-14 season
Navy tops the Greyhounds 74-50 at Reitz Arena
- Scored two 3-point field goals in the first three games of the season to become the first player since Nicole Krusen in 2010 to open the season with three-straight games scoring two or more treys
- Gave the Greyhounds a 3-point lead over William & Mary with under two minutes to play in the season opener, hitting her second trey of the matchup
- Recorded a career-high four steals at UMBC
- Took a spot in the starting lineup against the Georgetown Hoyas, playing for a season-high 28 minutes and scoring 12 points
- Scored a career-high 20 points (4-for-7 from 3-point range) to hand Lehigh its first Patriot League loss of the season
- Scored a season-best 13 points in back-to-back road games against Colgate and Holy Cross
- Came off the bench in Hamilton to put together a season-high collection of minutes, points, free throws, and assists
- Tied a season-high in rebounds, grabbing four defensive boards and tallying two steals at American
- Hit 100-percent of her shots from the field and the charity-stripe against Hartford, combining for six points in 16 minutes
- Went 2-for-6 from behind the arc in the season opener against Maryland
- Earned Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference All-Rookie Team honors
- Hit 100-percent of her shots from the charity stripe on seven separate occasions
- Ranked second on the team in free-throw percentage (76-percent)
- Led the bench in points as a freshman
- Recorded a season-best 12 points at Siena
- Grabbed a season-best six boards at Manhattan
- Registered back-to-back 10-point games versus Rider and Marist
- Tabbed nine points and two steals, hitting all five attempts from the free-throw line at Pitt
- Shot over 50-percent from the floor, behind the arc and the free-throw line, recording 10 points versus Lehigh
- Recorded first double-digit score in only her third game, scoring 10 points at UMBC
- Made collegiate debut against the Hartford Hawks
- Played four years of varsity basketball at St. Mary's Ryken, Riverdale Baptist and North Point High Schools
- Rated a three-star guard prospect by ESPNU HoopGurlz
- Member of ESPN's Top 100 Prospects
- Helped Riverdale Baptist to multiple tournament championships and national rankings
- Selected as the MVP of the More Than Basketball Mid-Season Basketball Showcase at the Riverdale Baptist Tournament
- Helped North Point High School win the SMAC Regional and District Championships
- Led North Point in scoring during the Maryland State Championships
- Was the North Point Player of the Year
- Selected for the Southern Maryland Athletic Conference All-League Team, All-Charles County and Washington Post All-Metro Team
- Played AAU for the Fairfax Stars for four years, helping them win the 2011 Nike Summer Showcase
- Helped Fairfax Stars advance to the Nike Gold Bracket title game in Orlando that same summer
- Inducted to the Fairfax Stars Hall of Fame
- Born in Ceiba, Pureto Rico
- Daughter of Rachelle and Alvin Logan
- Has one younger brother, Alvin, Jr.
- Member of the National Honor Society in high school
- Received the President's Education Award and was selected to Who's Who Among American High School Students
- Majoring in business administration
Georgetown Uses Second Half To Pull Away From...
The Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team trailed Georgetown by two at...
Women's Hoops Hosts Georgetown Thursday In...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will host Georgetown Thursday in the final...
George Mason Outlasts Women's Basketball
George Mason outscored the Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team 16-8 in the...
Two-Game Homestand For Women's Hoops Begins...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will host a pair of local opponents to...
Karcz's Career-High 25 Point Leads Women's...
Stephanie Karcz made 11 of 13 shots and scored a career-high 25 points Friday afternoon, leading ...
Dixon, Edwards Sign NLIs To Join Women's...
Taleah Dixon and Laryn Edwards have signed National Letters of Intent and will join the Loyola...
Loyola Athletics Ranks Seventh In NCAA's...
Loyola University Maryland continued its outstanding performance in the NCAA’s Graduation...
Season Begins For Women's Basketball Vs....
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will begin its 47th season on Friday when ...
Saturday, Nov 25 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE William & Mary Williamsburg, Va. 3:00 PM Live Stats Saturday, Dec 2 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Mount St. Mary's Emmitsburg, Md. 1:00 PM Live Stats Wednesday, Dec 6 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE St. Francis Brooklyn Brooklyn, N.Y. 7:00 PM Saturday, Dec 9 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Towson Reitz Arena 1:00 PM Monday, Dec 11 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Maryland College Park, Md. 6:00 PM Friday, Dec 22 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Delaware Newark, Del. 1:00 PM