• All-Patriot League Second Team
• Led the League in steals with 2.59 per game, ranked 32nd among all Division 1 players
• Recorded 10-plus points in all but 10 games
• Scored 35 points versus Boston University to become the first player since Patty Stoffey (1991-95), Loyola's all-time leading scorer, to score as many as 35 points in a game, and was also the first Greyhound since Jennifer Mitchell in 2001 to score 30-plus points in a single contest
• Shot 7-for-11 from 3-point range against the Terriers, which tied Nicole Krusen's 2013 record for most treys made in a single game
• Scored 28 points at William & Mary, becoming the first Loyola newcomer to score 20-plus points in the season opener since Jennifer Bongard in 1995
• Knocked down four 3-point field goals in the season opener, helping the Greyhounds score 10 treys, tied for seventh most in Loyola's single-game record books
• Sparked a 23-6 run against Towson to pull the Greyhounds within two
• Marshall sisters closed out the first half at Army scoring eight of the team's final 10 points
• Tied a game-best 20 points against the Black Knights and was one rebound shy of her first double-double
• Dished out a season-best five assists to hand Lehigh their first Patriot League loss of the season. Sparked a 19-3 first-half run that gave Loyola its largest lead of the contest, 27-13
• Capped off a six-game double-digit scoring streak at Boston University, scoring 10 points in 25 minutes and helping the Greyhounds defeat the Terriers, 63-53
• Picked up a season-best seven steals at Colgate
• Made a half-court buzzer-beater shot in the first round of the Patriot League Tournament at Lafayette to pull Loyola within four at halftime
2013-14 (Sophomore at East Carolina): Earned quality minutes off the bench in 28 contests, chipping in 1.3 ppg, 1.1 rpg and 0.7 apg... Shot nearly 50-percent from the free-throw line, connecting on two charity stripe points in three separate contests... Played some of her best basketball during non-conference action, contributing a season-best five points against Virginia Intermont and William and Mary... Recorded a season-best three assists and one steal in the season opener against the Cobras (11/8)... Pulled down two rebounds, scoring five points with three assists in a win against the Tribe (11/15)... Shot 100-percent from the charity stripe at Elon (11/23)... Pulled down a season-best five rebounds and one steal against Ohio (12/20)... Helped guide the Pirates to an 8-0 start at the beginning of the 2013 campaign...Was named to the Athletic Director's Honor Roll and Academic Excellence Award... Named to the Conference USA Commissioner's Honor Roll...Garnered the C-USA Academic Medal.
2012-13 (Freshman at East Carolina): Played in all 32 games for the Pirates as a freshman...Concluded the year with 121 points (3.8 per game), 61 rebounds (1.9 per game), 31 assists, 22 steals and a pair of blocks...Recorded a season-best nine points on two occasions...Notched a season-high six boards twice...Made her collegiate debut at William & Mary (11/9/12) playing 17 minutes off the bench...Recorded nine points, four rebounds, three assists and a block in the Pirates' 68-62 win over the Tribe...Drained three treys and shot 50.0-percent from the floor and 60.0-percent from beyond the arc at W&M...Recorded a season-high three steals versus St. Andrew's (11/11/12)...Tallied four points, three boards and two assists against the Knights...Tallied eight points, two rebounds, two assists and a pair of steals in the Pirates' loss to College of Charleston (11/17/12)...Recorded a season-high six rebounds to go along with five points, two assists and a pair of steals against Converse (11/18/12)...Registered eight points, two steals, a pair of boards, and an assist in ECU's 20-point (74-54) win over Campbell (11/25/12)...Shot 50-percent from the field against the Camels and 33.3-percent from beyond the arc...Tied her season-high with nine points at Navy (11/30/12) as she made a season-high four field-goals...Notched two rebounds and an assist against the Midshipmen...Posted five points in the Pirates' win versus Monmouth (12/1/12)...Notched a pair of three-point field goals for a six-point, three-rebound performance against NC Central (12/4/12)...Tallied three points and as many rebounds at George Mason (1/2/13)...Recorded two points, one steal and one assist while shooting 33.3-percent in just six minutes of action vs. UCF (2/3/13)...Notched eight points, three rebounds, three assists, and two steals off the bench while shooting 75-percent vs. Southern Miss (2/17/13)...Tallied seven points and five rebounds at Marshall (2/21/13)...Recorded eight points, two assists and one rebound while shooting 60-percent from the field and 50-percent from three-point range versus Memphis (3/3/13)...Tied a season-high six rebounds with seven points and one block at Southern Miss (3/7/13)...Made a career-best 5-of-6 free throws against the Golden Eagles...Tallied eight points, four rebounds, two assists and one steal against Western Kentucky (3/21/13) in the First Round of the WNIT...Was 4-for-9 from the field against the Hilltoppers...Named to the ECU Athletics Director's Honor Roll...Earned the ECU Janay Davis Award...Named to the Conference USA Commissioner's Honor Roll...Garnered the C-USA Academic Medal.
High School: A three-star recruit according to ESPN Hoopgurlz and ranked among the nation's top 150 guards...A starter and captain for Gaithersburg (Md.) High School...Led her squad to back-to-back Class AAAA state championships and 52 consecutive victories to close out her prep career...Scored a game-high 26 points and pulled down nine rebounds in the state semifinal win over Poly High...Averaged 12.1 points, five assists and four rebounds per contest in 2010-11 and scored seven of her nine points in the fourth quarter of the class 4A championship against Dr. Henry Wise, Jr...Named Second Team All-Montgomery County Gazette and was an All-Met honorable mention selection after her junior season...Gaithersburg was ranked No. 3 in the final women's basketball poll published by The Washington Post...Earned Washington Post Montgomery 4A All-League First-Team and honorable mention Montgomery County Gazette accolades her sophomore season...Lady Trojans were ranked No. 7 by The Washington Post at season's end as Gaithersburg reached the class 4A final...Gaithersburg was a class 4A semifinalist her freshman season and Marshall picked up another honorable mention nod by the Gazette...Gained valuable playing time within the AAU circuit, helping the Germantown Lady Panthers to a fifth-place finish in 16U at AAU Nationals and the Maryland Flames to Potomac Valley regional championships from 2005-09 as well as the program's U14 team to a third-place finish at the AAU Division I national tournament in 2009...Was also a part of the U13 squad which came in fifth at the same tournament in 2008.
Personal: Colleen Marie Marshal... Daughter of Ben and Dottie Marshall... Has four sisters and two brothers... Brother, Ian, is a former baseball player at the University of Richmond and is currently in the minor league for the Atlanta Braves organization...Brother, Benji, is a former member of the University of Richmond baseball team.... Sister, Kara, graduated from Loyola in 2015 and was a four-year letterwinner on the basketball team... Majoring in biology/psychology