Colleen Marshall hit a 15-foot jumper with :00.1 left in regulation to give Loyola University Maryland women's basketball a 44-42 win over the U.S. Naval Academy in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated Colgate University, 55-38, on Sunday, Feb. 21, as the Greyhounds celebrated Women In Sports Day.
Loyola University Maryland student-athletes wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and thank you for your support of Greyhounds Athletics!
• All-Patriot League First Team (2016-17)
• Two-time Preseason All-Patriot League (2016-17, 2017-18)
• Patriot League All-Tournament Team (2015-16)
• Patriot League All-Rookie Team (2014-15)
• The lone guard voted to the Preseason All-Patriot League Team
• Played in five games before a season-ending injury
• Scored 44 points to average 8.8 in the games she played
• All-Patriot League First Team selection
• Ranked fourth in the League in scoring, with 15.0 points per game
• With her 408th point of the season, became the 21st player in program history to reach 1,000 career points and just the sixth to do so before their senior season
• Also ranked tied for third in the Patriot League in steals (3.5), sixth in field-goal percentage (.415), seventh in free throw percentage (.788), ninth in assist/turnover ratio (1.2) and second in minutes played (34.9).
• Reached double-figures in 25 of 31 contests, including reaching at least 20 on six occasions
• Poured in 37 points vs. Colgate (1/22) to lead the League in individual player game highs
• Her 37 points were also the most for a Greyhound in head coach Joe Logan's 12-year tenure and the most for a Loyola player since Patty Stoffey had 39 vs. Fairfield in 1990
• Started all 32 games for the Greyhounds
• 14th in the Patriot League in scoring, 10th in assists
• Had a season-high 23 points and six rebounds in the opening game against Lipscomb
• Scored at least one point in all 32 games
• Led the team in games with 5 or more assists (3)
• Had 20 or more points in three games against Lipscomb, Columbia, and Bucknell
• Named to the Patriot League All-Tournament Team for her contributions as Loyola advanced to the championship game.
• Scored in double-figures in 16 games.
• Averaged an impressive 10.4 points per game, second-best on the team
• Earned a spot on the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
• Patriot League All-Rookie Team
• Became the eighth Loyola freshman under head coach Joe Logan to earn a post-season award
• Patriot League Honor Roll
• Lids Team Sports Patriot League Rookie of the Week on December 22 and January 19
• Led the Patriot League’s rookie class in points (258) and minuets (934)
• Averaged 8.6 ppg, second most on the team and 20th overall in the League
• Scored at least one point in all 30 games
• Knocked down four 3-point field goals in the season opener, helping the Greyhounds record 10 treys, tied for seventh most in Loyola’s single-game record books
• Guided the Greyhounds’ to their first win of the season, scoring a game-best 14 points against Mount St. Mary’s
• Sparked the game-winning run against Saint Peter’s, becoming the first time Loyola scored 20-plus unanswered points since December 20, 2012
• Hit a season-high seven field goals at Lafayette, going 7-of-14 from the floor
• Became the first freshman since Kara Marshall in 2012 to score 20-plus points in a single contest, recording 23 at Boston University and going 11-for-12 from the free-throw line
• Dished out a season-best six assists at Holy Cross
• Four-year varsity letter winner at Trinity High School
• Earned first-team Patriot News Big 15 Honors in 2013, and was a second team selection in 2012
• Named to the 2012 Mid-Penn Conference All-Star Team as a sophomore and junior
• Earned All-Sentinel Girls Basketball First Team honors in 2013
• Daughter of Karina Betz and John White
• Sister Ashley plays basketball at Old Dominion
• Major is undecided