Colleen Marshall hit a 15-foot jumper with :00.1 left in regulation to give Loyola University Maryland women's basketball a 44-42 win over the U.S. Naval Academy in the Patriot League Quarterfinals on Monday, March 7, 2016.
Loyola University Maryland women's basketball defeated Colgate University, 55-38, on Sunday, Feb. 21, as the Greyhounds celebrated Women In Sports Day.
Loyola University Maryland student-athletes wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and thank you for your support of Greyhounds Athletics!
• All-Patriot League First Team (2016-17)
• Two-time Preseason All-Patriot League (2016-17, 2017-18)
• Patriot League All-Tournament Team (2015-16)
• Patriot League All-Rookie Team (2014-15)
• All-Patriot League First Team selection
• Ranked fourth in the League in scoring, with 15.0 points per game
• With her 408th point of the season, became the 21st player in program history to reach 1,000 career points and just the sixth to do so before their senior season
• Also ranked tied for third in the Patriot League in steals (3.5), sixth in field-goal percentage (.415), seventh in free throw percentage (.788), ninth in assist/turnover ratio (1.2) and second in minutes played (34.9).
• Reached double-figures in 25 of 31 contests, including reaching at least 20 on six occasions
• Poured in 37 points vs. Colgate (1/22) to lead the League in individual player game highs
• Her 37 points were also the most for a Greyhound in head coach Joe Logan's 12-year tenure and the most for a Loyola player since Patty Stoffey had 39 vs. Fairfield in 1990
• Started all 32 games for the Greyhounds
• 14th in the Patriot League in scoring, 10th in assists
• Had a season-high 23 points and six rebounds in the opening game against Lipscomb
• Scored at least one point in all 32 games
• Led the team in games with 5 or more assists (3)
• Had 20 or more points in three games against Lipscomb, Columbia, and Bucknell
• Named to the Patriot League All-Tournament Team for her contributions as Loyola advanced to the championship game.
• Scored in double-figures in 16 games.
• Averaged an impressive 10.4 points per game, second-best on the team
• Earned a spot on the Patriot League Academic Honor Roll
• Patriot League All-Rookie Team
• Became the eighth Loyola freshman under head coach Joe Logan to earn a post-season award
• Patriot League Honor Roll
• Lids Team Sports Patriot League Rookie of the Week on December 22 and January 19
• Led the Patriot League’s rookie class in points (258) and minuets (934)
• Averaged 8.6 ppg, second most on the team and 20th overall in the League
• Scored at least one point in all 30 games
• Knocked down four 3-point field goals in the season opener, helping the Greyhounds record 10 treys, tied for seventh most in Loyola’s single-game record books
• Guided the Greyhounds’ to their first win of the season, scoring a game-best 14 points against Mount St. Mary’s
• Sparked the game-winning run against Saint Peter’s, becoming the first time Loyola scored 20-plus unanswered points since December 20, 2012
• Hit a season-high seven field goals at Lafayette, going 7-of-14 from the floor
• Became the first freshman since Kara Marshall in 2012 to score 20-plus points in a single contest, recording 23 at Boston University and going 11-for-12 from the free-throw line
• Dished out a season-best six assists at Holy Cross
• Four-year varsity letter winner at Trinity High School
• Earned first-team Patriot News Big 15 Honors in 2013, and was a second team selection in 2012
• Named to the 2012 Mid-Penn Conference All-Star Team as a sophomore and junior
• Earned All-Sentinel Girls Basketball First Team honors in 2013
• Daughter of Karina Betz and John White
• Sister Ashley plays basketball at Old Dominion
• Major is undecided
Women's Basketball Falls At St. Francis Brooklyn
The Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team was unable to find its rhythm...
Five-Game Road Trip Ends For Women's Basketball...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will play its final game of a five-game...
Late Run Sends Mount St. Mary's Past Women's...
Mount St. Mary’s outscored the Loyola University Maryland women’s basketball team 24-...
Women's Hoops Featured In First Game Of Loyola-...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will travel to Mount St. Mary's to face...
First-Half Threes Key William & Mary’s...
William & Mary made four first-quarter 3-pointers Saturday, jumping out to a 22-8 lead over...
Women's Basketball Returns To Virginia To Take ...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will make a return trip to Virginia, as it...
Women's Basketball Holds Off Norfolk State For ...
Molly Taylor hit a 3-pointer from the corner to put the Loyola University Maryland women’s ...
Quick Turnaround Sends Women's Basketball To...
The Loyola University Maryland women's basketball team will play its second game in three days on...
Friday, Dec 22 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Delaware Newark, Del. 1:00 PM Live Stats Friday, Dec 29 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Navy Annapolis, Md. 7:00 PM Tuesday, Jan 2 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Army West Point Reitz Arena 7:00 PM Friday, Jan 5 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Boston University Boston, Mass. 11:00 AM Monday, Jan 8 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE Holy Cross Reitz Arena 7:00 PM Thursday, Jan 11 EVENT LOCATION TIME COVERAGE American Reitz Arena 11:30 AM