Schouten Takes Second In 200 Breaststroke As Swimming & Diving Closes ECAC Championships
Cronin Leads Swimming & Diving On Second Day Of ECAC Championships
Schouten Takes Ninth In IM, Coan Sets Two Records At ECAC Championships Day One
Cono Named Patriot League Male Swimmer Of The Meet After Winning 2nd Title
Cono Wins 3rd-Straight 100 Breaststroke Title At Patriot League Championships
Swimming & Diving vs. Boston College - 10/20/17
First-year swimmer who should contribute in several events ... should compete in the 100-breaststroke and the 200-breaststroke ... should also compete in the butterfly events ... could also swim the 50-free and the 200 I.M.
• Placed 11th at Patriot League Championships in the 100 Breaststroke
• Had a season-best time in the 200 breaststroke (2:24.53) and took 2nd placed at H2ounds
• Was a part of the relay team for the 200 Medley that placed 1st against Colgate
• Also placed 13th in the 200 breaststroke at PLC
• Swam a season-best time in the 200 IM (2:08.83) at PLC
BEFORE LOYOLA: One of the top ten swimmers in New England in the 100-butterfly, 100-breaststroke and the 200-breaststroke ... state qualifier in Massachusetts ... competed for Notre Dame Academy for four seasons ... also swam for the Weymouth Waves for four years ... older sister, Caitlin, swam at Loyola and is a 2014 graduate ... native of Marshfield, Mass.