- INSIDE ATHLETICS
- FOR THE STUDENTS
Welcome to the Student Athlete Advisory Committee
Advisors: Bill Wnek, Assistant Director of Athletics for Compliance and Student-Athlete Welfare; Lauren Connolly, Compliance Coordinator
President: Alyssa Sutherland, Junior, Women's Basketball
Vice President: Luke Wandrusch, Junior, Men's Basketball
Loyola University Maryland Student-Athlete Advisory Committee By-Laws
The Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) was formed for the purpose of:
2. Encouraging a communication and unity between and among the teams.
3. Promoting and encouraging support for the Loyola University Maryland Athletic Program through the campus and local community, through community service and other activities.
4. Providing a forum for student- athletes to communicate their perspectives in NCAA and Loyola's Athletic Department policies and procedures.
The Committee is composed of:
2. ADVISORS: At least one administrator, Director of Athletics, Senior Women's Administrator, Assistant A.D. for Compliance and S.A. Welfare, or designee must be present at all of the meetings. Advisors of the SAAC will be non- voting members of the committee. Bill Wnek, Assistant A.D. for Compliance will serve as Advisor.
Each representative is expected:
2. To represent the team's views at committee meetings. Representatives must review related topics and issues with teammates.
3. Report back to the team on committee discussions and initiatives.
4. To organize team members to help with special projects.
Questions concerning SAAC can be directed to NCAA SAAC Brochure