Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the Greyhounds Athletics Schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" Option.
Click here for directions in PDF format or follow instructions below.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location. (And, if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off)
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Schedules Available For Download:
Schedules for more sports will be added to this page as they are released.
***Please note all dates and times are subject to change.***
Please visit the individual sport's page on www.loyolagreyhounds.com for the most up-to-date schedule information.
Hounds Meet North Carolina Saturday In NCAA Men...
Loyola University Maryland men's lacrosse will make its second NCAA Semifinals appearance in the ...
NCAA Championship Weekend Central
Looking for tickets to NCAA Men's Lacrosse Championship Weekend? Directions to Lincoln Financial ...
Philly Bound: Men's Lacrosse Tops Towson, 10-8,...
Loyola University Maryland men's lacrosse used twin 3-0 runs in both halves to put distance...
Murray Named To Academic All-Patriot League Team
Loyola University Maryland women’s rower Natasha Murray was named to the Academic All-Patri...
Loyola Student-Athletes Recognized For Academic...
A number of Loyola University Maryland student-athletes were recognized this year for their...
Ohio Stadium Hosts Men's Lacrosse, Towson...
Loyola University Maryland will face its most-played opponent, Towson University, on Sunday, May ...
Lesher, Wolf Earn IWLCA All-America Honors
A pair of Loyola University Maryland seniors, Maddy Lesher and Molly Wolf, have been named to one...
KaVaughn Scott Signs Men’s Basketball NLI
KaVaughn Scott, a 6-foot-7 forward from Southern California, has signed a National Letter of...