|Date||Tuesday, September 9, 2014|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland | Reitz Arena|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
• Loyola will be looking to avenge a 3-0 neutral-site loss to the Bison in Catonsville, Maryland, last season.
• Prior to the contest, the Greyhounds had won the previous two meetings against the Bison, sweeping Howard at home in 2010 and on the road in 2009.
Loyola Greyhounds (1-5)
• Freshman Molly Cichosz leads the Patriot League with 90 kills this season, averaging 4.09 per game.
• Senior Lauren Andersen ranks third in the conference in assists, dishing out 208 this year for a 9.04 per-game average, and freshman Anna Eckstein is second in service aces, landing nine.
• Senior Mindy Maloney is also among the league leaders, as she's hitting at a .303 clip this year, good for fifth. She has 58 kills on 119 attempts with 22 errors.
Howard Bison (2-5)
• Howard's two wins are matching 3-1 victories vs. George Mason (Aug. 29) and at La Salle (Sept. 2).
• Khaila Donaldson leads Howard with 92 kills this year and is averaging 3.68 per set.
• Stephanie Shultis paces the offense with 218 assists and shares the team lead with seven service aces.
• Defensively, Allyson Lods tops the team with 85 digs and Assata Conway and Donaldson both have 21 blocks.
Last Outing - Greyhound Challenge
• Senior Mindy Maloney led Loyola to a 1-2 record in the Greyhound Challenge in Reitz Arena this past weekend.
• Maloney hit .538 in the tournament finale vs. Saint Francis, converting eight kills on 13 swings and just one error. She also had four total blocks and was named to the all-tournament team.
• Freshman Molly Cichosz led Loyola to a five-set victory over Quinnipiac in the Greyhounds' home opener on Friday night. Cichosz landed 25 kills in the match to become the first freshman in program history to break the 20-kll plateau in back-to-back games.
• Loyola will head on the road for its two final regular-season tournaments.
• The Greyhounds will travel to Coastal Carolina this weekend to face the Chanticleers, the tournament hosts, and Tennessee on Friday, before taking on Kennesaw State on Saturday.
• Loyola's final tournament will be at Saint Francis (Pa.) on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 19-20. The Greyhounds will play George Mason, Morgan State and Saint Francis.