|Opponent||Army West Point|
|Date||Saturday, April 30, 2016|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland | Ridley Athletic Complex|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
• Loyola’s four-member senior class - Shannon Aikens, Maddy Blakeman, Maddy Lesher and Molly Wolf - will be honored prior to the start of the game.
• The Greyhounds’ Class of 2016 has helped Loyola to a 54-25 overall record the past four years, including a 25-1 mark in conference play. In their freshman season, they helped Loyola to a 7-1 record in BIG EAST play and then three-straight 8-0 records in Patriot League play since.
• They’ve advanced to three-straight NCAA Championships so far and have won back-to-back Patriot League titles.
Patriot League Champions
• Loyola captured its third-straight Patriot League regular season title with a win at Lafayette on Saturday.
• The Greyhounds have won all 24 regular season Patriot League games they’ve played in.
• Loyola will host the upcoming League tournament at Ridley Athletic Complex as the No. 1 seed. Navy will play as the No. 2 seed, while Boston University, Bucknell, Colgate and Lehigh have clinched playoff berths and are playing for seeding.
• In Patriot League only statistical rankings, the Greyhounds lead the League in all three offensive per game categories: goals (11.88), assists (7.25), points (19.12), while Army West Point is last in goals (6.25), assists (1.50) and points (7.75).
• Defensively, Loyola leads the League in ground balls (19.12) and caused turnovers (12.12) per game, in addition to goals-against average (6.48) and save percentage (.591).
• The Black Knights are 10th in ground balls (12.38), caused turnovers (6.25), goals-against average (14.75) and save percentage (.333).
Loyola Greyhounds (11-5, 8-0 Patriot League)
• The Greyhounds are anchored by their defense, as senior Maddy Lesher leads the Patriot League in both ground balls and caused turnovers. Her 3.47 ground balls per game ranks fifth in the NCAA, while her 3.00 caused turnovers per contest is third nationally.
• In goal, senior Molly Wolf is ranked eighth nationally in save percentage (.522), tied for 14th in saves, with 130, and is 26th in goals allowed, giving up just 8.12 per contest.
• Offensively, senior Maddy Blakeman leads the team with 31 goals and 48 points, while freshman Hannah Powers is second with 29 goals, 47 points and a team-best 18 assists. Powers’ 18 assists ranks second at Loyola among all Greyhounds in their freshman season, while nationally, she’s tied for the third most among all freshmen. She’s also the eighth-ranked freshman in the NCAA in points per game.
Army West Point (5-10, 0-7 Patriot League)
• Amy Johnston leads Army West Point with 23 goals, 13 assists and 36 points this year. She also has a team-best 51 draw controls, to go with 16 ground balls and 10 caused turnovers.
• In goal, Kayla Rowley has played 891 minutes, posting an 11.65 goals-against average and 102 saves, while she also has a team-best 42 ground balls.
• Kiersten Spencer leads the Black Knights with 16 caused turnovers.
• This is the first meeting between the two schools, as Army West Point is a first-year program.
• Loyola will host the semifinals and championship game of the Patriot League Championships on Friday, May 6 and Sunday, May 8, respectively.