|Date||Saturday, April 22, 2016|
|Location||Easton, Pennsylvania | Fisher Stadium|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
• Loyola has captured at least a share of the Patriot League Regular Season Title and will host the upcoming League tournament at Ridley Athletic Complex.
• The Greyhounds, undefeated in Patriot League games, have won the last two regular season and tournament titles.
• With a win over Lafayette, Loyola would claim its third-straight regular season League title.
• In Patriot League only statistical rankings, the Greyhounds lead the League in all three offensive per game categories: goals (12.14), assists (7.43), points (19.57), while Lafayette is second in goals (11.29), ninth in assists (2.29) and sixth in points (13.57).
• Defensively, Loyola leads the League in ground balls (19.43) and caused turnovers (12.71) per game, in addition to goals-against average (6.41) and save percentage (.571).
• The Leopards rank ninth in ground balls (13.14) and caused turnovers (6.00) per game, fifth in goals-against average (10.14) and sixth in save percentage (.413).
Loyola Greyhounds (10-5, 7-0 Patriot League)
• The Greyhounds are anchored by their defense, as senior Maddy Lesher leads the Patriot League in both ground balls and caused turnovers. Her 3.64 ground balls per game ranks third in the NCAA, while her 3.07 caused turnovers per contest is second nationally.
• In goal, senior Molly Wolf is ranked 12th nationally in save percentage (.507), 23rd in saves, with 115, and 27th in goals allowed, giving up just 8.39 per contest.
• Offensively, senior Maddy Blakeman leads the team with 28 goals and 45 points, while freshman Hannah Powers is second with 25 goals, 43 points and a team-best 18 assists. Powers is the second-ranked freshman in the NCAA in assists, while she’s the fourth-ranked freshman in the nation in points per game.
Lafayette Leopards (6-9, 2-5 Patriot League)
• The Leopards are led by Kirsten Wilhelmsen’s League-best 23 goals in conference games, while her 28 points rank second in the Patriot League in conference only games.
• For the season, Wilhelmsen leads the way with 50 goals and 58 points, while Emma Novick is second with 35 goals and 38 points.
• Defensively, Charlotte Rath has a team-best 33 ground balls and Amelia Heisler leads the way with 16 caused turnovers.
• In goal, Anna Raymond has played 720 minutes and is allowing 10.66 goals per game, while stopping 39.3 percent of shots faced.
• In the all-time series history, the Greyhounds lead the Leopards, 10-6, including 2-0 in Patriot League games.
• Loyola and Lafayette met every year from 1982 through 1995, with the Greyhounds holding an 8-6 advantage through those games.
• Following an 18-year hiatus in the all-time series, the two squads met in 2014 n Loyola’s inaugural Patriot League game, with the Greyhounds coming up with the 22-12 victory.
• Loyola is currently on a six-game win streak when facing the Leopards, including a 16-6 win at Ridley Athletic Complex.
• The Greyhounds will return home for their regular-season finale and Senior Day on Saturday, April 30 when it hosts Army West Point at 1 p.m.