|Date||Wednesday, April 20, 2016|
|Location||Lewisburg, Pennsylvania | Graham Field|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Loyola Greyhounds (9-5, 6-0 Patriot League)
• Loyola is the lone school to have clinched a spot in this year’s Patriot League Tournament.
• The Greyhounds are anchored by their defense, as senior Maddy Lesher leads the Patriot League in both ground balls and caused turnovers. Her 3.77 ground balls per game ranks third in the NCAA, while her 2.92 caused turnovers per contest is fifth nationally.
• In goal, senior Molly Wolf is ranked 13th nationally in save percentage (.495), 26th in saves, with 105, and 28th in goals allowed, giving up just 8.58 per contest.
• Offensively, senior Maddy Blakeman leads the team with 25 goals and 42 points, while freshman Hannah Powers is second with 23 goals, 41 points and a team-best 18 assists. Powers is the second-ranked freshman in the NCAA in assists, while she’s the fourth-ranked freshman in the nation in points per game.
Bucknell Bison (10-4, 4-2 Patriot League)
• Behind five Bison being ranked in the top-10 of points in the Patriot League, Bucknell leads the League with 13.21 goals, 8.71 assists and 21.93 points per game.
• Eve Lukowski leads Bucknell and ranks third in the League with 55 points, whil eher 27 assists ties for first in the League.
• Christina Manis is tied for fourth in the Patriot League with 3.50 points per game (23g, 26a), while Maddy Molinari and Emily Becker are tied for sixth with 3.36 points per game. Becker leads the Bison with 33 goals, while Molinari has 28 goals and 19 assists this year.
• Gretchen Richter is tied with Becker for the team lead in goals, while she’s eighth in the League with 3.07 points per game and leads the League with 4.50 draws per game.
• Defensively, Jamie DeWitt is fifth in the Patriot League with 2.43 ground balls per game and Annie Gilberston is third with 1.71 caused turnovers per contest.
• In goal, DeWitt ranks fourth in the Patriot League in GAA (9.44), fifth in save percentage (.456) and fourth in saves per game (7.43).
• The Greyhounds have won all 11 games they’ve played against Bucknell, outscoring the Bison 184-57 in those contests.
• The squads met every year from 1982-91 before renewing the series in 2014 as League foes.
• The Greyhounds will remain on the road for a game at Lafayette on Saturday at 3 p.m.