|Date||Saturday, April 18, 2015|
|Location||Annapolis, Md. | Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium|
|Online Media||Live Stats|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
|Television||CBS Sports Network (channel finder)|
· The game will be televised by CBS Sports Network, with no live webcast available. Sheehan Stanwick Burch and Ben Holden will have the call. To find what channel the game will be aired in your area, click here.
· The winner of today's game will host the upcoming Patriot League Tournament.
· Loyola, the lone undefeated team in the Patriot League, is looking to extend a 10-game win streak this season - the second-longest active streak in the nation.
· With their 10th-straight win of the season, the Greyhounds completed their 12th 10-plus-game win streak in program history. It's also the second-straight year Loyola has strung together a stretch of at least 10-consecutive victories.
· The game will pit Jen Adams against her former coach at Maryland, Cindy Timchal.
· Senior Annie Thomas , the Corvias Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week this week, leads the Patriot League and is ranked third in the NCAA with 36 assists this year.
· With an 18-7 win over Colgate, Loyola clinched a spot in the Patriot League Tournament.
· With a 9-6 victory against BU, Loyola earned a first-round bye in the tournament and at least a share of the regular-season title.
· Loyola tied the Patriot League's longest win streak in league games, winning 15-straight.
· Entering the game with a 7-0 record in conference contests, the Greyhounds are looking to complete their 10th undefeated conference season and second-straight.
· This year's senior class has a career record of 51-25 and 29-2 in conference play, two conference titles (BIG EAST and Patriot League) and three-straight NCAA appearances.
· Loyola enters the game ranked 16th nationally in the IWLCA Coaches Poll.
Loyola Greyhounds (11-4, 7-0 Patriot League)
· Annie Thomas leads the offense with 36 assists and 62 points, while Hannah Schmitt is second with 52 points on a team-best 40 goals and Kara Burke is second on the squad with 39 goals and third with 51 points. Thomas leads the Patriot League in assists and is second in points, while Schmitt and Burke are third and fourth, respectively, in both goals and points.
· Maddy Lesher ranks third in the Patriot league with 32 ground balls and Gretchen Mayer has a team-best 16 caused turnovers. Her 12 caused turnovers against Patriot League opponents ranks third in conference only games.
· In goal, Molly Wolf is giving up 7.96 goals per game, which ranks third in the Patriot League, and has 106 saves. Her .480 save percentage is second among all league goalkeepers.
Navy Midshipmen (12-3, 6-1 Patriot League)
· Loren Generi leads the Patriot League 64 points this season, while she's second in the league with 41 goals and 23 assists. She's also first in draw controls, winning 107 this year.
· In addition to Generi, Katie Gallagher is also among the Patriot League's top scorers, as she's tied for sixth with 46 points this year.
· Defensively, goalkeeper Annie Foky leads Patriot League with a 6.70 goals-against average. She's also ranked second with 34 ground balls.
Series vs. Navy
· The two squads met for the first time last season, with Loyola claiming the 11-6 win in Baltimore.
· The Patriot League Tournament is up next for the Greyhounds.
· Loyola has already earned a bye in Tuesday's quarterfinal round and will play its first contest in the semifinal round.
· The winner of today's game will host the semifinals and championship game next week.