|Opponent||Lehigh Mountain Hawks|
|Date||Saturday, April 16, 2016|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland | Ridley Athletic Complex|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter | Instagram|
Things To Know
• With a 5-0 mark, the Greyhounds are the only undefeated team left in Patriot League play.
• Lehigh is 4-1 and tied with Bucknell for second in the League standings.
• The Greyhounds have held their opponent to single digits in goals throughout their last 20-straight regular-season League games.
Loyola Greyhounds (8-5, 5-0 Patriot League)
• Freshman Hannah Powers , a three-time Corvias Patriot League Rookie of the Week this year, is the third-ranked freshman in the NCAA in points, tying senior Maddy Blakeman for the team lead with 38, while she’s also tied for third among all freshmen in the NCAA in assists, dishing out a team-best 17.
• Blakeman has a team-best 24 goals and 14 assists so far this season, while redshirt freshman Sabrina Tabasso (17g, 11a) and sophomore Frankie Kamely (23g, 4a) are third and fourth with 28 and 27 points, respectively.
• Senior Maddy Lesher leads the Patriot League and ranks third in the NCAA with 3.92 ground balls per game and is fourth nationally with 3.00 caused turnovers per game.
• In goal, senior Molly Wolf has had six double-digit save games this year. She leads the League in save percentage (.505) and is ranked 14th nationally, while she’s third in the Patriot League and tied for 21st in the NCAA with 100 saves. Her 8.42 goals-against average ranks second in the Patriot League and 29th nationally.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks (10-2, 4-1 Patriot League)
• Allison LaBeau leads the League with 57 points and 26 assists, while she’s ranked third with 31 goals.
• Defensively, Lauren Beausoleil is fourth in ground balls per game (2.58) and Julianne D’Orazio is second with 2.00 caused turnovers per contest.
• In goal, Taylor Tvedt is first in the League in goals-against average, as she’s giving up 7.06 goals per game, while her .491 save percentage ranks third
• The two squads renewed a storied rivalry in 2014 after a 22-year hiatus, with Loyola holding a 7-4 advantage in the all-time series.
• The Greyhounds are 2-0 in Patriot League play and 6-2 during regular-season games.
• Loyola is riding a five-game win streak against the Mountain Hawks, with their last loss an 11-5 decision at No. 10 Lehigh in 1988.
• The Greyhounds will hit the road for a pair of League contests, traveling to Bucknell (Wednesday, 5 p.m.) and Lafayette (Saturday, 3 p.m.).