|Date||Friday, November 7, 2014|
|Location||Easton, Pennsylvania | Mike Bourger '44 Field at Oaks Stadium|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter|
• Saturday’s game will mark the season finale for both the Greyhounds and the Leopards.
• This will mark Loyola’s first trip to Easton, Pa., since 1995, when the two squads met in the play-in game for the NCAA Tournament. Lafayette won, 4-3, in overtime.
Loyola Greyhounds (5-7-4, 2-4-2 Patriot League)
• Senior Joseph Cahalan leads the Greyhounds with four goals this year, while senior Connor Thompson has three goals and sophomore Ryan Tuck has two.
• Sophomore Dylan Engel is third on the team with five points on one goal and three assists.
• Sophomore Laurin Vogel shares the team lead of three assists with Engel, while juniors Brennan Goldsmith and Jake Heroux both have scored one goal.
• Nine Greyhounds have recorded their first point this year. Engel (Bucknell), Tuck (Stetson), Goldsmith (Army) and Heroux (Drexel) all notched their first collegiate goals, while Vogel (Howard), Toher (Boston University), freshman Danny Mooney (Army), senior Joey Wilkins (Bucknell) and freshman Brad Warenicz (Stetson) all contributed an assist.
• Tuck and Cahalan have both earned Corvias Patriot League Defensive Player of the Week honors, while sophomore transfer Matt Sanchez has earned a pair of goalkeeper honors.
• Sanchez has played all 1427 minutes and has recorded four shutouts.
• Five players made their debuts as Greyhounds vs. St. Francis; Sanchez in goal, Toher, sophomore transfer Dolu Oyewole, Engel and Warenicz.
• Mooney earned his first action at Campbell.
Lafayette Leopards (5-10-2, 1-7-0 Patriot League)
• Lafayette enters the final weekend of Patriot League play with one conference win, a 2-0 decision against Lehigh.
• Although the Leopards don’t have any ties, three of their losses have come in overtime, as they have fallen to Colgate, 2-1, Holy Cross, 3-2, and American, 2-1, all in extra time at home.
• The Leopards also have one-goal road losses to Army, 1-0, and Navy, 1-0.
• Eric West leads the offense with five goals and 10 points, while Greg Biggiani (2 goals, 1 assist), Ryan Egan (2g, 1a) and Alec Golini (1g, 3a) are tied for second with five points each.
• In goal, Sandy Leavy has played 1227:32 and leads the team with a 1.10 goals-against average. Brad Seeber has started and played the last four games though, posting a 1.34 GAA and a .778 save percentage.
• Loyola and Lafayette met last year for the first time since 1995, with the Greyhounds earning a 1-0 victory in overtime to extend their lead to 3-1 in the all-time series.
• The Greyhounds claimed the first two victories, a 3-2 overtime win in 1986 and a 2-1 win in 1988.
• In 1995, the Leopards kept Loyola out of the NCAA Tournament with a 4-3 overtime victory in the play-in game.
• Saturday will mark the final game for Loyola’s four seniors - Joseph Cahalan, Connor Thompson, Andrew Waddington and Joey Wilkins.
• All four have contributed at least one career point, combining for 21 goals (eight game winners), 14 assists and 56 points.
• Defensively, they’ve helped Loyola to 24 shutouts throughout their four seasons.