|Opponent||Army West Point Black Knights|
|Date||Saturday, Oct. 24, 2015|
|Location||Baltimore, Md. | Ridley Athletic Complex|
|Online Media||Live Stats | Free Video|
|Follow Us||Facebook | Twitter|
Loyola Greyhounds (2-9-2, 0-4-1 Patriot League)
• Led by freshman Xander Saling , eight Greyhounds have contributed to the offense this season.
• Saling scored the first three goals of his career in the Greyhounds' last outing against Drexel, including the game-winner with 15 seconds remaining, to become the second Patriot League player this season with a hat trick. Saling now leads Loyola with three goals and six points this year.
• Junior Brennan Goldsmith , the first Greyhound to score this year, and sophomore Brad Warenicz are second on the team with three points each, both contributing one goal and one assist.
• Goldsmith scored at Duke, while Warenicz’s first career goal also went in as the game-winner in Loyola’s 1-0 win over No. 11 UMBC in the Battle of Baltimore.
• Junior Laurin Vogel leads the way with two assists, while classmate Antony Sare , junior transfer Alex Ponvert and freshman Wielfried Zouantcha have also contributed an assist.
• Defensively, Watson leads the way and was named the Patriot League Rookie of the Week on September 14 after helping Loyola record a 1-0 shutout win against the Retrievers.
• After playing every minute of last season, Matt Sanchez has played in 1120 this season. He has a 1.53 goals-against average and a .708 save percentage to go with three shutouts.
• In a scoreless tie with Lafayette, Sanchez stopped seven shots to pick up his 100th career save.
Army West Point Black Knights (3-5-4, 1-1-2 Patriot League)
• Army West Point is coming off a 2-0 loss at Rutgers Tuesday night, but in their last three League games, the Black Knights are unbeaten, going 1-0-2.
• The Black Knights tied Holy Cross, 1-1, before beating Lehigh, 3-2, and tying American, 0-0.
• Cody Guerry leads Army West Point with three goals and seven points.
• Shaban Abousaud and Nick Williams both have two goals and one assist, while Christian Ollen is fourth on the team with four points on two goals.
• Chris Britt has played all 1175 minutes in goal and has given up 13 goals for a 1.00 goals-against average. He has also stopped 41 shots for a .759 save percentage.
Versus The Black Knights
• Army West Point lead the all-time series with Loyola, 2-0.
• In 2013, the Black Knights converted a penalty kick in the 35th minute to pick up the 1-0 win at Ridley Athletic Complex in the inaugural meeting between the two sides.
• Brennan Goldsmith scored his first career goal at Army West Point last season, but the Black Knights held of the Greyhounds’ comeback attempt, earning a 2-1 victory at Clinton Field.
• The Greyhounds will close out the remainder of the season with conference contests.
• Loyola will host Army West Point first, as the Black Knights visit Ridley Athletic Complex on Saturday for a 7 p.m., kickoff.