• Loyola’s seven seniors - Amy Abdalla, Megan Boepple, Taylor Caldwell, Emily Clark, Bailey Mathis, Taylor O’Connell and Cami Whiteford - will be honored pregame.
• The Class of 2017 sports a four-year record of 54-24, including a 28-9 record at Ridley Athletic Complex and an unblemished 32-0 mark in Patriot League games.
• The group is looking to become the third class in Patriot League history to graduate as four-time Patriot League Champions and the first to do so with an undefeated record.
• Combined, they’ve scored 104 goals, assisted 31 others and tallied 135 points. They’ve also scooped up 209 ground balls, won 111 draw controls, caused 143 turnovers and stopped 44 shots throughout their careers.
• With the field set for the upcoming Patriot League Tournament, the Greyhounds remain in control of hosting responsibilities, as a win Saturday captures them at least a share of the regular- season title and the right to host the tournament.
• With two games remaining, Loyola is in first, following by Navy in second, Lehigh and Lafayette in third - with Lehigh holding the tiebreaker - and Bucknell and Boston University tied for fifth - with Boston University holding the tiebreaker.
Loyola Greyhounds (8-7, 7-0 Patriot League)
• Sophomore Hannah Powers, the 2016 Patriot League Rookie of the Year, leads the Greyhounds with 55 points this year, scoring 32 goals to go with a team-best 23 assists.
• Senior Cami Whiteford, who scored 27 career goals coming into the season, is putting together a career year for the Greyhounds, as she leads the team in goals, with 44, and is second in points, with 56. She also sports a team-best 20-game scoring streak.
• Sophomore Taylor VanThof is ranked second in the NCAA with 8.20 draws per game, while her 11.57 draws per Patriot League game leads the conference. On Wednesday night, she broke Loyola’s single-season draw control record, winning her 123rd of the year.
• Sophomore Kristen Yanchoris leads the defense with 28 ground balls and has added 17 caused turnovers, while senior Amy Abdalla is second on the team with 22 ground balls and 17 caused turnovers.
• In goal, sophomore Kady Glynn leads the Patriot League with a .556 save percentage in League games and ranks second with 11.50 saves per game. She also sports a 9.68 goals-against average in Patriot League games, a total that ranks second in the League.
Lafayette Leopards (10-5, 5-2 Patriot League)
• Kirsten Wilhelmsen leads the NCAA with 58 goals and a 3.87 per game average, while Jane Kirby is second in the League and ninth in the NCAA with 3.47 goals per game.
• In Patriot League only games, Kirby leads all players with a 4.29 goals per game average, while Wilhelmsen ranks second in points per game, with 5.29.
• Charlotte Rath leads the defense with 39 ground balls, while Wilhelmsen also has a team-best 26 caused turnovers.
• In goal, Lafayette has relied on all three of its keepers, with Anna Raymond getting eight starts and logging 369 minutes for a 12.21 GAA and .414 save percentage. Allie Abacherli has seven starts and has played 422 minutes for a 13.93 GAA and .347 save percentage. Taylor Danson has played the remaining 109 minutes, posting a 10.97 GAA and .333 save percentage. The trio has combined for a 12.87 GAA and .373 save percentage.
• Loyola and Lafayette met every year from 1982-95, with the Greyhounds holding an 8-6 advantage through those games.
• Following an 18-year hiatus in the all-time series, the two squads met in 2014 in Loyola’s inaugural Patriot League game, with the Greyhounds coming up with the 22-12 victory.
• Loyola, 11-6 overall vs. Lafayette, is on a seven-game win streak against the Leopards.
• Loyola closes out its regular season at Army West Point on Saturday at 1 p.m.