BALTIMORE – Loyola University Maryland athletics and SportsLabs – one of the nation’s leading sports technology providers – have partnered to launch the new LoyolaGreyhounds.com, a website that will provide industry-leading features and enhanced mobile and video experiences for fans.
LoyolaGreyhounds.com has long been the top source of news and information for Greyhounds fans, and the SportsLabs Advanced Media Platform enables a seamless, robust experience for fans on desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
The transition to SportsLabs further enhances Loyola fans’ Patriot League Network viewing experience. Launched in 2014, the Patriot League Network on Campus Insiders is a free, high-definition network featuring over 1,000 sporting events each year through desktop, mobile, tablet and over-the-top platforms. Silver Chalice, the high-growth venture arm of Major League Baseball’s Chicago White Sox is the majority owner of both SportsLabs and Campus Insiders.
“We are excited about our new partnership with SportsLabs that will help us engage our fans with the best technology,” said Jim Paquette, Loyola’s assistant vice president and director of athletics. “Our new platform will provide users with strong web and mobile experiences while supplying them with the latest information about the Greyhounds.”
The new LoyolaGreyhounds.com is fully responsive, allowing users to view content in a consistent, streamlined and user-friendly presentation across all devices.
Fans will also see enhanced Game Center options for viewing all home and most Patriot League Network broadcasts. SportsLabs’ Game Center offers users a single-stop for watching top-level broadcasts and catching the score through live stats and play-by-play.
LoyolaGreyhounds.com will offer fans key new features, including:
- Fully optimized products for mobile, tablets, and other digital devices
- Live Game Scoring and access to Patriot League Digital Network events
- Robust Game Center: a single stop for live broadcast and stats of Loyola home, and many road, events (click on the Game Center link in preview stories or on the game in the home page schedule ribbon)
- On-demand video integrated directly to the home page for easier fan discovery
- Live social media content from Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for every varsity program
- User-friendly schedule interface and revamped roster pages for Loyola’s 18 athletic teams
- Deep student athlete custom profiles, stories and Hounds features
- In the coming weeks, Loyola and SportsLabs will also launch a new, free mobile application
SportsLabs (www.sportslabs.com) is a leading sports technology provider. At the core of the SportsLabs’ technology is its proprietary Advanced Media Platform (AMP) which streams more audio/video content to more platforms than any other college sports provider. AMP for Sports also ingests content from across the sports and media landscapes, normalizes that content and then presents it to fans on any digital device and platform in the market. SportsLabs is a Silver Chalice company, the high-growth venture arm of the Chicago White Sox.