|Opponent||Mount St. Mary's Mountaineers|
|Date||Saturday, December 3, 2016|
|Online Media||Game Center: Live Stats | Video|
Loyola Greyhounds (2-4 overall, 0-0 Patriot League)
• The Greyhounds are looking to end a two-game losing skid.
• Bri Betz-White has scored in double figures in five of six games this year, including dropping at least 20 points through three contests. The Preseason All-Patriot League honoree is ranked third in the Patriot League with 16.5 points per game. She is also seventh in the League for field goal percentage (.500) and ninth free throw percentage (.758), while she’s tied with Colgate’s Chelsey Koren for a player’s game-high in free throws made, making 11 at Fairfield.
• Defensively, Lauren Daugherty, Carly Monzo and Betz-White each have 24 rebounds apiece.
Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (2-4 overall, 0-0 NEC)
• Mount St. Mary’s snapped a three-game losing streak with a 54-48 win over Coppin State at home on Wednesday night.
• Caroline Hummell leads the Mount with 13.7 points per game and 47 rebounds (7.8 per game) this year. She’s making 57.1 percent of her shots, while she’s converted 21 of 29 free throws (.724).
• Hummell also has a team-best six blocks, while Alexis Carter leads the squad with seven steals.
• Katrice Dickson, Kat Belanger-Finn and Carter share the team lead with nine assists each.
• The Mount leads the all-time series, 24-13, including a 12-7 mark when playing in Baltimore.
• While at the helm of the Greyhounds’ squad, head coach Joe Logan is 6-2 versus the Mount.
• In the last meeting, Loyola recorded its first win of the 2015-16 season, defeating Mount St. Mary’s, 65-63, in Emmitsburg, Maryland.
• Loyola will remain home for a basketball doubleheader with Mount St. Mary’s on Saturday.
• The women’s squad will play first, at 1 p.m., followed by the men’s teams at 4 p.m.