|Date||Wednesday, April 19, 2017|
|Online Media||Game Center: Live Stats | Video|
• Loyola has won the Patriot League in each of the last three years, as it sports a perfect 31-0 record in regular season record League games.
• The Greyhounds also hold a perfect 12-0 record in the all-time series with Bucknell.
• Taylor VanThof is ranked second in the NCAA in draw controls per game, averaging 8.57 per contest. Her 120 draws this season rank second all-time at Loyola and third in Patriot League single-season history. In addition, VanThof’s single-game highs of 21 vs. Colgate and 20 at American are tops in the NCAA this year.
• As a team, the Greyhounds have scored 37 free-position goals on 72 attempts, with their .514 shot percentage ranking tied for eighth in the NCAA. Cami Whiteford leads that charge, ranking tied for 22nd in the NCAA with 14 free-position goals this year.
Loyola Greyhounds (7-7, 6-0 Patriot League)
• Sophomore Hannah Powers, the 2016 Patriot League Rookie of the Year, leads the Greyhounds with 52 points this year, scoring 31 goals to go with a team-best 21 assists.
• Senior Cami Whiteford, who scored 27 career goals coming into the season, is putting together a career year for the Greyhounds, as she leads the team in goals, with 39, and is second in points, with 51. She also sports a team-best 19-game scoring streak.
• Junior Frankie Kamely, the team’s top returning scorer (37 goals in 2016), is third on the team with 18 goals and 26 points.
• Sophomore Taylor VanThof has reached double digits in draw controls in each of the last five games. She’s ranked second in the NCAA with 8.57 draws per game, while her 13.00 draws per Patriot League game leads the conference by a 5.5 draws per game average.
• Sophomore Kristen Yanchoris leads the defense with 26 ground balls and has added 16 caused turnovers, while senior Amy Abdalla is second on the team with 20 ground balls and 15 caused turnovers.
• In goal, sophomore Kady Glynn leads the Patriot League with a .539 save percentage in League games and ranks second with 11.00 save per game. She also sports a 10.03 goals-against average in Patriot League games, a total that ranks second in the League.
Bucknell Bison (9-4, 4-2 Patriot League)
• Audrey Walsh leads Bucknell with 42 points on 24 goals and 18 points, while Christina Manis is close behind, at 41 points, with 10 goals and a team-best 31 assists.
• Maddy Molinari is third on the team with 38 points, scoring a team-best 33 goals, while she also leads the way with 69 draw controls.
• Defensively, Katherine Doyle leads the field players with 26 ground balls, and Annie Gilbertson has a team-best 27 caused turnovers to go with 24 ground balls.
• In goal, Jamie DeWitt has played 672 minutes, posting a League-best 9.73 goals-against average. She’s also stopped 84 shots for a .435 save percentage.
• The Greyhounds have won all 12 games they’ve played against Bucknell, outscoring the Bison 197-64 in those contests.
• The squads met every year from 1982-91 before renewing the series in 2014.
• Loyola will remain home for it’s final regular-season home game, as the Greyhounds host Lafayette Saturday at 1 p.m. for Senior Day.
• The Greyhounds’ senior class of Amy Abdalla, Megan Boepple, Taylor Caldwell, Emily Clark, Bailey Mathis, Taylor O’Connell and Cami Whiteford will be honored pregame.
• The seven-member class has helped Loyola to a 53-24 record throughout their four years, a win percentage of .688, and a 31-0 record in Patriot League games.